fuuny quotes

I just truly enjoy doing nothing, not that I’m lazy.

I only truly like my work when I’m on vacation.
80% of boys are in relationships. The remaining 20% are sentient.
I apologize for the texts I sent you last night; I was intoxicated when using it.
I want a loan from someone, then I want to be left alone.
The most impactful phrase, except “I Love You,” is “Salary is Credited.”

funny status for whatsapp